Who are you?
- You are a motivated and diligent Technical Lead who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients.
- You will have experience of the entire software development lifecycle – through analysis, design, development, test, deployment and support
- Working within the development team you will play a key role in the architecture and delivery of production-ready client solutions.
- A keen interest in software development, design and the latest technologies is highly desirable.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We've been developing business technology solutions for over 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We're currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We're looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
You will have demonstrated your technical leadership in whole process of the software development lifecycle. You’ll be mentoring and working alongside many other highly talented developers, testers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our wide varieties of client projects across several platforms, using the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Angular, Docker and Azure to deliver the highest standards to our clients. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Shape and influence Allsop’s development standards as we continually improve our company technical frameworks
- Ensure quality of code and applications across multiple development cycles
- Lead and mentor technically to mid-level and junior developers
- Manage solution delivery to our customers
- Define best practices for the agile development of applications
- Work with team members to design, develop and deliver innovative software programs that improve the working lives of Allsop’s customers
- Oversee and lead how new software functions integrate across our systems – from our back-end services and APIs to our front-end web and mobile interfaces
- Have an active leadership in shaping and spearheading our development process
- Collaborate with colleagues to refine technical designs
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions
What will you have?
- Over 5 years of commercial development experience in a senior/lead role
- Experience within our current tech stack:
- Back-end development: technical ability with .NET Web APIs, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Swagger/OpenAPI tooling
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control
- Knowledge and experience of web services and cloud platforms (Azure)
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD and DevOps environments, deployment tools, and similar technologies (Azure DevOps, Docker)
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Experience of leading and mentoring team members
Benefits of working @ Allsop
- Competitive Salary, with clear target-based progression plan + Bonuses
- Health Plans – including dental, optical and physio cover
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic team environment
- Perks Discounts Card
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- And many more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in software, to help enhance and further develop our client solutions within a growing company. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV using the link.
Salary range: £50,000+ (Dependent upon Experience)
Currently, Allsop is not in the position to sponsor VISA's