Who are you?
A highly motivated and energetic Software Engineer who seek to impact the entire software development lifecycle - to analyse the needs, and then design, test and develop software in order to meet those needs.
You are Full stack or a FE/BE Developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients. Our developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development; however, your passion will be in creating highly functional, visually pleasing and user-friendly responsive web-based applications. These will be used by Allsop’s clients in a variety of industries, across many different devices, form factors, and user segments.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love developing software as much as we do.
What will you do?
You will have an active input in the whole process of the software development lifecycle. You’ll be working alongside many other highly talented developers, testers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our wide varieties of client projects across several platforms, using the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Angular, Docker and Azure. On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
What will you have?
• Overall 3+ years of commercial development experience
• Knowledge and experience of Git source control
• Experience of web services and cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
• Knowledge of some CI, CD and DevOps environments, tools, and other technologies such as Jenkins or Docker
• Backend development expertise: technical ability with .NET Core Web APIs, Entity Framework, SQL Server, knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI standards, and API testing tools such as Postman.
Your application was submitted successfully.