Who are you?
You are highly motivated and passionate about delivering the highest quality of software solutions. You have knowledge in Agile software delivery; however, your passion is in continual service improvement, across all our technical solutions and customer support. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse technical terms and definitions to non-technical personnel. You have an eye for detail and are enthusiastic and committed.
Who are we?
We are Allsop. We’ve been developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love delivering software solutions as much as we do.
What will you do?
Our Service Delivery Lead will have full responsibility for Allsop Project delivery, Product development and Service desk. This role designs and owns the respective scorecards presiding over team performance delivering against targets ensuring our customer first core value.
The person will work closely with Business Analysts co-ordinating delivering of services to meet agreed project requirements, and product functional releases.
- Manage team resources including resource planning, forecasting, and optimisation against priorities.
- Plan product roadmap iterations in line with supplied product vision
- Liaise with BA’s to plan resources in line with targets
- Liaise with Support Desk in line with targets
- Monthly reporting to Stakeholders on project and product performance
- Actively supervise the governance process for risk and issue management and drive effective, efficient resolutions.
- Implement go-to-market strategies for new cloud-based product.
- Work with the wider technical team, support and QA to triage technical
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and BA’s, facilitating the product roadmap.
- Being the main point of contact for customers, for project, product or support queries.
- Ensure Service Levels comply with contractual deliverables on a day-to-day basis.
- Direct& further improve tech delivery processes and methodologies.
- Meeting with customers periodically to develop and implement any improvements to the tech provided and maintain a high level of customer service.
What will you have?
- 3+ years of service delivery/product development experience.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Scrum framework, including integration into the project delivery framework.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Project management.
- Strong technical knowledge
What might you have?
- Project Management Certification (Agile/Sigma6/ Waterfall/PIP)specific emphasis on Agile
- ITILv3 foundation
Benefits of working @ Allsop
- Competitive Salary, with clear target-based progression plan
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Health Plans – including dental, optical and physio cover
- Pension Scheme
- Healthy breakfast options provided every day
- 'Not so healthy’ team breakfast once a month! ?
- Fresh fruit always available
- Fantastic team environment
- Perks Discounts Card
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- And many more!
Salary: £(Not disclosed)+ depending on experience.