Who are you?
The ideal candidate should be passionate about the opportunity to identify, plan, and direct new business development aligned with our core values. You will have a track record of identifying and successfully winning projects through to analysing performance for the next winning bid. An acclaimed communicator coaching the team to realise company growth aspirations.
Who are we?
We are Allsop, developing business technology solutions for 20 years. We deliver cloud-based web and mobile solutions to clients across the world using the latest technologies and empower our clients to push through technology barriers. We have a team of passionate technologists behind the solutions who all play a vital role in the development of these production-ready client solutions. We’re currently in a critical growth stage as we become an increasing presence in Belfast. We’re looking for proactive people who love delivering software solutions as much as we do.
Allsop is 100% committed to improving our customers through Intelligent Software, focused on our core values;
- Customer First
- Continually improving
Allsop has a portfolio of flexible web and mobile applications supporting and automating business processes in some of the largest employers across Ireland and the UK.
This strong position empowers the successful candidate to deliver our ambitious growth plans.
What will you do?
This role involves developing and nurturing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience, working collaborating in pursuit of our shared plans. The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork, leadership and analytical skills.
- Direct and coordinate sales activities to exceed company targets
- Identify opportunities to expand the business within the customer base and target markets.
- Analyse sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximise growth
- Develop accurate and consistent budgets in conjunction with Service Delivery
- Analyse financial revenue and team resourcing to ensure all operations are within budget
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Direct report to the Board in line with Business Objectives and Goals
- Assist product development based on consolidated target market need
Be an Allsop Ambassador
What will you have?
A self-starter, with track record of success in delivering profitable revenue and resource optimisation for many years
- A track record of analysing sales activity to create and direct sales campaigns & teams
- 3+ years of exceeding targets in technical business to business solution sales
- Passion for detailed commercial analytics and revenue stream optimisation.
- Proven track record of directing, monitoring and owning company targets.
- Evidence of exceeding personal and team targets.
- A creative outlook with the ability to identify and scope business opportunities.
- Evidence of coaching and developing a team.
- Strong communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
- Superb negotiation and collaborative communication skills.
What might you have?
Management accounting experience including analysing business departments
- Departmental budgeting and forecasting
- CRM software knowledge
Benefits of working @ Allsop
- Competitive Salary, with clear target-based progression plan
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Health Plans – including dental, optical and physio cover
- Pension Scheme
- Healthy breakfast options provided every day
- 'Not so healthy’ team breakfast once a month! ?
- Fresh fruit always available
- Fantastic team environment
- Perks Discounts Card
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- And many more!
Salary: £(Not disclosed)+ depending on experience.